Aimo Park is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Aimo Park wants to provide the best possible service to its customers. In the execution of its business activities Aimo Park is required to process personal data. It is important for you to know that Aimo Park makes every effort to handle your personal details carefully and securely.
Your personal data rights
The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) provides rights for individuals regarding their personal data. Aimo Park respects your rights and outlines here how Aimo Park ensures that you can exercise your rights regarding the privacy of your personal data.
You have the following rights:
- The right to access your personal data held by Aimo Park and to receive confirmation as to whether any personal data is being processed.
- If the personal data we hold for you is inaccurate you may contact Aimo Park to have your information corrected.
- You have the right to request that Aimo Park erase data that is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed.
- You may also request that Aimo Park restrict the usage of your personal data. You have the right to object to your data being processed if your information is processed for direct marketing purposes. You may also lodge a complaint with your national Data Protection Authority (DPA) if you have concerns about how Aimo Park processes your personal data.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact our data protection officer (DPO) via our privacy e-mail address.
For further information about the GDPR, please visit the EU GDPR website.
Collecting and processing your personal data
Aimo Park collects and processes personal data to operate effectively and to give you the best possible experience with our products and services. You provide your personal data directly.
You provide additional personal data when you create an online account, make purchases, agree to a contract or when you contact Aimo Park for support. We may also collect and process personal data when using video monitoring to prevent theft and vandalism, provide optimal service, support the operational process, and to deal with tailgaters.
You provide additional personal data when you create an online account, make purchases, agree to a contract, when you contact Aimo Park for support or make an appeal regarding a control fee that we issued. We may also collect and process personal data when issuing a control fee or using video monitoring to prevent theft and vandalism, provide optimal service, support the operational process, and to deal with tailgaters.
Personal data we process may consist of:
- Contact details (full name, address, postcode, country, city, telephone number, e-mail address and title)
- Bank account details
- Credit card details
- Vehicle registration number
- Photos (for general parking facility bans)
- Details concerning unlawful or objectionable behaviour in relation to a ban resulting from the behaviour
- Date and place of birth
- Start and end date of warning/ban for unlawful entry
- Location details
- Video recordings
- Certificate of good conduct
- Human Resources data (performance, interviews, salaries, administration, sickness absence, etc.)
- Data related to a track and trace system for company cars
We may share your personal data with vendors working on our behalf or with third parties when required by law or in case of a legal process or obligation, for example the police, tax authorities or other authorities.
We may share your personal data with vendors working on our behalf or with third parties when required by law or in case of a legal process or obligation, for example the police, tax authorities or other authorities. We may also obtain information from tax authorities to process a control fee.
We retain personal data in accordance with the retention periods set out in the Aimo Park data retention policy. Please contact our DPO via our privacy e-mail address for further information.
Using the Aimo Park website
Providing personal data to third parties
Aimo Park may provide personal data to third parties under the applicable laws and rules of conduct (for example because Aimo Park is legally required to).
Security of your personal data
Aimo Park protects your personal data by implementing appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk. Aimo Park also trains its employees in data protection and the fundamental principles of handling such data. Aimo Park restricts access on a ‘need-to-know’ basis.
Changes and updates
We may change our privacy statement from time to time. Although Aimo Park strives to keep you updated about changes to our privacy statement, we reserve the right to make any changes without notifying you.
Aimo Park has made efforts to develop internal policies, protect personal data, promote awareness, and to help answer privacy related questions regarding Aimo Park’s collection and use of personal data. Aimo Park has also appointed a Privacy Officer and created a privacy e-mail address that you can contact should you wish to make a complaint or exercise one of your personal data privacy rights.
If you have more questions, please contact us:
Aimo Park Finland Oy